• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki cjv30 160 limit in print length?

lmmnsr

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what is the maximum length that I can print on my Miamki CJV30 160. Mine only allows me to print 33 feet max. Is there a setting where I can change this? I need to print a 55' banner. Anything longer than 33" gives me an PS3.EXE MFC application error when I open the file in Rasterlink Pro 5G. Any file format will give me the same error.
Hope someone can help me.

Thanks

lmmnsr

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
That does not sounds like a limit for your CJV30, it sounds like a possible limit for Rasterlink. I've never used Rasterlink but I've printed files over 100 feet long on our JV33 using FlexiSign Pro.

Not able to help, but I have a CJV30 160 and I use Rasterlink and have run 60' banners many times with out an issue. Sounds like a setting in your Rasterlink. Call Mimaki they should be able to fix that with you right over the phone.