• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV30-160 Measures

jusan

Hello, please someone with a Mimaki CJV30-160 can tell me if it passes by a door 68 cm.?. Bizarre my question ....
Thank you!

ReadyCut Print

HI
Saw this a few days ago and looked for my Mimaki supplied floor plan diagram, unfortunately, the plan isn't that precise. The broadest depth of the top of the CJV30-160 is just over 68.25 cms.....but the rollers that are on the base allow you to swing the machine through an arc as you come through a door and my best guess is that you'll have plenty of space. Our entry door was closer to 76cms so can't vouch for the smaller doorway. Is it possible to remove the door-jam if it won't fit through? Sounds like the sort of question that your Mimaki dealer would be able to respond to with more certainty.

Hope you find an answer, haven't had any issues with ours for two years and it just keeps on performing well.