• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV30-160 print problem. HELP!

lmmnsr

Hi to every one. I hope someone can help me figure out what the problem is with my printer.
I've been doing a test print everyday as usual when I get to my shop and today when I did it a yellow and a black are not sparaying at all as you can see on attached image. I did a cleaning on the hard setting a couple of times and nothing. I did more than 90 minutes all together of nozzle wash and nothing and the dampers are filled with ink. Not even one stripe was printing. I tried to print an image and I get these yellow streaks as you can see on attached image outside of the print on both sides. Is there any member on this excellent forum that can help me with this issue as to guide me what could be wrong? I hope to hear from somenoe soon. Thanks.

Attachments

• Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 342
  • Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 231

radiohead223

have a look at your encoder strip..... i think you will find a few droplets on it and that is putting it out of alingment..... give it a clean with some metho and remove it and you should be good to go again.

the strip has small markings on it and is the greyish strip.... could also be something like dust in the senors as well