• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV30 60 doesn’t want to cut combined file , printing both layers :(

smartmega

Hi Everyone !!!
I have a Mimaki CJV-30 60 , Adobe Illustrator CS4 , Fine Cut 8 and RasterLink Pro 4 SG . Printing is fine , easy to setting up and printing quality is superb ( after I’ve changed DX5 head , New pump and some other small printer parts + switched to Eco Solvent Inc )
Problem that I have now is I can’t setting up file for combined Print & Cut . Both Files ( print and Cut ) are only printed : (

These are all steps preparing file for printing & cutting :

1. I am editing file to be print in Adobe Illustrator and with FineCut 8 plug in extract cutting frame . At the end I have 3 layers :
Layer 1 is a printing File ,
Layer 2 ( FC Register Mark Layer 1 ) are register marks
Layer 3 ( FC Frame Layer 1) is cutting line

1. Using Mimaki Fine Cut plug in , I output this file to Raster Link Pro :
Settings are : Print&Cut , Layer 1 and 2 are marked : PRINT , Layer 3 is marked : CUT

1. In the Hot Folder I have two files now :
MPC_CU_01_20131117184245140.mmkcps
MPC_PR_01_20131117184245140.mmkpps

1. RasterLinkPro 4GS , I open file to be print and do mark both files . When they are uploaded in the JOB LIST , both are prepared for printing ( Function for both is PRINT ) and no CUTTING option

What I do wrong ? Does someone have similar problem ?

Thanks in advance for your help !!!!!

bloobird0

copy both files in the hot folder, do not open them with Rasterlink. If files are available in the hot folder, Rasterlink manages itself to build one (and only one) print&cut job in your job list

joeraptor2003

copy both files in the hot folder, do not open them with Rasterlink. If files are available in the hot folder, Rasterlink manages itself to build one (and only one) print&cut job in your job list

I would delete both the Regi layer and CUT layer in Illustrator. And start over. I had this happen to me once when I manually duplicated the same layer without the plug in.