• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki CJV30-60 Missing all color (No print)

campy

Hello, first nice to sign in this forum for now only im a reader, sorry for my english i´m from spain

Today i try to print some works with my mimaki CJV30-60 last time work its about one month ago but plotter its always on with power, and have your routine cleaner.

When i try to print test the result its no good, only some lines of black and blue, the rest of color are missing

I have hard clean many times and i put the nozzles in cleaner fluid for hours and the result its the same, last thing i put new cap for try and same result

How can check the pump work ok or have air inside of them?
Its possible the head it plugged for no use?
Here is the photos of dumper and pump:

Thanks! and really sorry for my english

Attachments

• 20170906_170541.jpg
    20170906_170541.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 714
  • 20170906_170535.jpg
    20170906_170535.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 385
  • 20170906_170503.jpg
    20170906_170503.jpg
    944.5 KB · Views: 429

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Unhook the tubes from the cap top. Fill a syringe with cleaning solution. Try to push solution through the tubes and into the waste tank. If the fluid makes it to the waste tank, it should be good. If you just get a lot of pressure and no fluid goes through, it's clogged. Usually you can work the clog out by pushing the solution through for a while. Sometimes I will push on one end and pull on the other end with another syringe and that will blow the clog out.

campy

Unhook the tubes from the cap top. Fill a syringe with cleaning solution. Try to push solution through the tubes and into the waste tank. If the fluid makes it to the waste tank, it should be good. If you just get a lot of pressure and no fluid goes through, it's clogged. Usually you can work the clog out by pushing the solution through for a while. Sometimes I will push on one end and pull on the other end with another syringe and that will blow the clog out.

Hi, VanderJ, i fill with a syringe cleaning solution, first get a lot of pressure, but with other syringe vacum tube of waste tank correct?

Now when fill solution in twice cap tubes works perfect, no presure and the solution go to waste tank without any pressure

But i try to clean nozzle some times and the result its the same, missing all colors, its normal in the dumpers only have a little bit ink?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20170906_193623.jpg
    20170906_193623.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 425

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You flushed the pump which is good but now you need to flush the tubes that come from the cap top. A lot of the time the clog is in the little connector that connects the pump tubes and cap top tubes.

campy

You flushed the pump which is good but now you need to flush the tubes that come from the cap top. A lot of the time the clog is in the little connector that connects the pump tubes and cap top tubes.

Hi, so sorry for delay i need order more cleanning fluid. Today i received cleanning fluid and flush all tubes the cap to pump, always its ok and no prsssure.

Then i have some hard cleaner, but result its the same, i thin the ink no go to the dumpers but i dont know why?

Thanks!

Neil

It looks like you have too much air in the dampers.
You need to draw the air out.

Open the cart valves first by hitting Function/Test/Ink Cartridge/Cart Valve.
Press up arrow to open each valve.

Unplug a damper, fix your syringe to the bottom to be able to pull ink through.
Invert the damper so the air pocket is at the top. Draw ink through, till the damper is mostly full of ink and the air is mostly gone.
Do this for all 8 dampers if necessary.

Make sure your cap seal around the head is clean and air tight. One hard clean should bring it back.

MACRO

You are right Paintdoctor. But he can't pull ink through the capping without open the valves ... just follow the procedure as Neil says in the other post. then pull ink