• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mimaki cjv30-60es cyan print out problem even after changing new head.

kohhoken

using a cjv30-60es es3 inks and have problem with my cyan, can check attached something similar. then decided to change to new print head. after changing to new print head the test print is perfect, after 1 week then cyan problem come again (check attached).

1. after the cyan problem persist after doing couple of days nozzle wash and normal cleaning.
2. then decided to change both 2 new sets of cyan inks, flush the whole ink system, clean the dampers, and also push the print head cyan colour with cleaning solution a few times.
3. install back everything the cyan still remain the same.
4. but before that after changing the new head, i used the old cyan to fill up the inks. is it a possibility the previous cyan ink problem caused the problem or some other issues?

any suggestions what may be the problem and any solutions? a new head and new inks only used less than 2 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG-20141016-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20141016-WA0014.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 274

Bulgakov

Hi,
yes, it is possible that the problem is the ink.
The cap and the pump may be damaged but this machine has a single head and a single cap. So it would be normal to malfunction some other color channel ...

Airborneltp

did u check alignment and calibration? I know when changing a print head its good to go through your calibrations. It doesn't look too bad but I would try that. Also check all the cable to the head and your boards and make sure their properly seated. Make sure your machine is powered off and unplugged before messing with cables.

kohhoken

looking at your test print the cyan is deflecting, I would get rid of that ink.

i'm also suspecting is the ink problem, so i did flush the whole ink and change both cyan to a new set, and remove the print head and wash it wash it with cleaning solution, the problem still persist. is there any other way to save the print head? or i just have to change a new one?

MikePro

I would say ink issue. Your cartridges may have settled, causing inconsistent ink supply.
Otherwise, your capping station may not be making proper contact with the printhead & not properly refreshing your printhead.