• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mimaki cjv30 black color

nardDesign

Why when I print something with black color, it prints like that

Attachments

• 1ew96w.gif
    1ew96w.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:

Tekkie1

Tekkie of Many Things
What is your head height on?
Could also be some sort of static attraction
Does it do it on all media?
What inks are you running...Genuine or aftermarket
Is there an airconditioner or fan blowing onto the machine or media?
Tekkie 1:wink:

nardDesign

What is your head height on?
Could also be some sort of static attraction
Does it do it on all media?
What inks are you running...Genuine or aftermarket
Is there an airconditioner or fan blowing onto the machine or media?
Tekkie 1:wink:

Yes it does in all medias the same thing, and don't have a airconditioner or fan blowing .. Inks are aftermarket

Tekkie1

Tekkie of Many Things
And the head height?
Are you moving the carriage to the left away from the capping station and then loosening the 2 screws then letting the head drop then tightening the screws back up?
If you dont move the carriage and adjust it and try and adjust it while capped it will not lower down due to the capping station pushing it up.
The fault to me looks like the head hieght too high or worst case a faulty head.
Try swapping the black dampers with another colour and see if the swapped colour does the same , this will indicate a possible faulty head.
I know I will get yelled at but it could also be the third party ink that has caused this and the only way to know is to go back to genuine inks to try.
Tekkie1:wink: