• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV30 Not Connecting To PC

Jack1995

I have just had new PC installed. It only has USB 3.0 ports and one USB 3.1 port, can I use these to connect to the USB 2.0 cable that is coming from the machine. If not is there an adapter that I can buy to solve the issue.

Jack1995

Thanks for the quick response. When setting up the print queue there is no option to select the usb option in the port setting. Other than not being comparable with USB 2.0 is there any other reason for this

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I don't know how Rasterlink works but maybe it's best you grab a screenshot and post it here, of where the USB selection should be and people have wayy more information to help you.

Jack1995

I am not using rasterlink. I use coloursure from Atlantic tech services which is a branded version of digital factory v10. In this screenshot there is a selection for CJV30-02 but on my new PC this option is not available.

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    221 KB · Views: 37

Neil

Que
I am not using rasterlink. I use coloursure from Atlantic tech services which is a branded version of digital factory v10. In this screenshot there is a selection for CJV30-02 but on my new PC this option is not available.
Question for you Jack - do you have profiling capabilities in your Digital Factory v10?