• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki cjv30 problem, please advise

ironchef

Ive had this happen several times already, each time it goes to read the reg marks after reading the first two, it never finds the third and keeps feeding vinyl thru. I got busy with a client and before i knew it, there was like 20 feet of vinyl ob the floor.

Attachments

• image-3714022325.jpg
    image-3714022325.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 102
  • image-2090511127.jpg
    image-2090511127.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 93
  • image-795544345.jpg
    image-795544345.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 93

dirttoo

Sorry, I don't have an answer but I have had the same thing happen to me. Hopefully someone can help.:banghead:

121a

Huh. I recall this happening with our machine too. I guess the first thing you can do is clean the registration mark sensor. The second is ensure proper alignment. And the third is to try and keep the length down to 6ft or less. It may be possible that it is getting off and that third crop mark is no longer in line with the second, hence it can't detect it.

That is all just guess work though, we normally laminate all prints so this isn't a huge deal for us.

jr_spiers

cjv30-130

I was having he same problem and i adjusted the laser light intensity. Go to page 4-21 of the manual and it shows how to do it. You can also tell the printer to only find the 2 reg marks on the x axis only instead of all 4 but your cut may be slightly off refer to 4-11 thru 4-12 in the manual for instrucitons. hope this helps