• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki cjv30 setting space between repeat jobs

sdssrr

I have a mimaki cjv30 printer and using rasterlink 6. Need to print and cut a large number of same logos on a vinyl roll, I don't want to use the logo copy function in rasterlink as mimaki tend to shift cutting lines after very few rows (not sure if it's a common problem but I've seen most mimaki print and cut jobs are a bit off on all mimaki cjv30 printers I saw), the work around I have is to print only one row of the logo but set the "execution time" in rasterlink to the large count I need, so it prints only one row and cut that row before repeating this again. This works great except the space between each row is quite big, I can't find where to set that space to reduce the waste on my vinyl material? I tried look for it in rasterlink or on mimaki machine setting itself, could not find where it is?

Anybody could help? Many thanks.

Brink

I know that this was a bit ago at this point, but here goes anyway in case you are still wondering. This job will print 9 copys of 1 row with .20 inch space between copies.
rasterscreencopies.png

The row is setup in the design software. the copies of the row are done in rasterlink. This is the rasterlink "job edit" screen. (rasterlink 5)

hand851

Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com
Make sure outside pinch rollers do not change pressure between printing and cutting. I have seen them move during this procedure. I keep my outside on H of M for both print and cut.

I know that this was a bit ago at this point, but here goes anyway in case you are still wondering. This job will print 9 copys of 1 row with .20 inch space between copies.
rasterscreencopies.png

The row is setup in the design software. the copies of the row are done in rasterlink. This is the rasterlink "job edit" screen. (rasterlink 5)
Image not visible anymore, can you please upload again?