• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Cutter is scoring while cutting

SameDay Signs

My Mimaki CG 130FX is messing up when it goes to cut. When I send a contour cut through Flexi it will cut the shape out perfectly but it is scoring the entire print while going back and forth. I adjusted the blade up and made sure the blade was clean but it is still doing it. Please let me know if there is a setting or something that may need to be changed

anothersign

Make sure your fans are running and holding the material down. I have never worked on a Mimaki so im sure someone else here can speak more intelligently about that particular machine. That would be the first thing i check for and on rolands the fans would get full of dust and not spin as fast or at all. (I was a Roland tech)

SameDay Signs

Replaced the entire part and it works again. I'm thinking it must have got jarred and somehow locked down just a tad lower then normal and were back in action...thanks for the help