• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Mimaki CVJ30-130 INK Cartridge

Joanne Kline

I have 8 Mimaki SS21 ink cartridges in my CJV30-130 printer right now. 4 are full & 4 are just about empty. Will I be able to replace the 4 empty cartridges with CAL-ECOCART-MIMAKAI440-A. Will this work with 4 original Mimaki SS21 cartridges & 4 CAL-ECOCART cartridges or do I need to have all 8 of MIMAKI or all 8 CAL-ECOCART? I'm trying to find best price & quality for SS21 ink cartridges in Canada - any help is appreciated!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Call the manufacturer of the ink and ask if there is a conversion procedure. Most, but not all, 3rd party inks are plug and print these days. Also, check out Bordeaux. I know for sure they work great in that machine.

Joanne Kline

Call the manufacturer of the ink and ask if there is a conversion procedure. Most, but not all, 3rd party inks are plug and print these days. Also, check out Bordeaux. I know for sure they work great in that machine.
I have 8 Mimaki SS21 ink cartridges in my CJV30-130 printer right now. 4 are full & 4 are just about empty. Will I be able to replace the 4 empty cartridges with CAL-ECOCART-MIMAKAI440-A. Will this work with 4 original Mimaki SS21 cartridges & 4 CAL-ECOCART cartridges or do I need to have all 8 of MIMAKI or all 8 CAL-ECOCART? I'm trying to find best price & quality for SS21 ink cartridges in Canada - any help is appreciated!

Joanne Kline

Thank you VanderJ! I haven't received reply from manufacturer yet but will check into Bordeaux.
I want to do an ink fill
I have
4 full cartridges, CMYK
3 cartridges nearly empty MYK
1 cartridge empty. C
Will my ink fill work with one empty cartridge?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Thank you VanderJ! I haven't received reply from manufacturer yet but will check into Bordeaux.
I want to do an ink fill
I have
4 full cartridges, CMYK
3 cartridges nearly empty MYK
1 cartridge empty. C
Will my ink fill work with one empty cartridge?

If it is the initial ink fill to fill an empty machine, you need all 8 carts to be able to do it. If you run out half way through it will fail. To run the machine you only need 4 carts but the fill up requires 8.

JasonMeisnerSTS

Joanne,

I would love the chance to supply you with our inks. I represent STS Inks and we manufacture our inks here in the States. I can explain to you how it works mixing OEM and our inks and how we can support you directly. Being the end user, it is very important you connect with the right manufacturer or supplier and our inks are plug and play with OEM Mimaki inks. I hope to hear from you soon, my direct info is listed below.