• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki ink ss21: endurance

Goodmorning to all.
I'm new in this forum, and for first thing I'm sorry for my not perfect english.

I have a question about the resistance of a pvc stickers made by cjv 30 with mid solvent ink.

I make simply stickers with one or two colors to apply in building machinery, with monomeric pvc.

If I don't laminate the work, how much years the stickers can survive before that will be unreadable (if there will be a bit fading is not important).

I made the first stichers two years ago and now are still perfect.

Thanks.

Antonio
Artigiano Digitale

iSign

I never heard of "monomeric pvc" so maybe nobody else has either...

...I'm too lazy to look it up, but maybe providing a link to your supplier, showing us all what this sticker media is, and you may get more replies.

Good luck

kunlaci

mimaki jv4

Hi there,
I'm new on the forum too.
Between Monomeric or polimeric sticker vinyl the difference is at the application, for instance all automotive vinyls all polimerc, monomeric you can't put on curved surfaces for long .
I have an JV4 , and I need help, I don't know if this is a right topic for it,
it simply refuses to print at channel 4, and sometimes at 1 to, so or 4 or all 6 printheads are not printing, the machine is functioning like they print, but they are not spitting ink.I tried to change headcables than from chanel 1 (1,2) I put at let's say 4 and head 4 is printing than.
I measured all the board till the heads and they are ok with the,5,3.3 or 35 V.
Simply I don't know what to do more, and which board can cause this problems.
If anybody can help me, please do

Thanx,