• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JF1631 Flat Bed Printer?

Laraleigh

We are thinking about buying the Mimaki JF1631. Just wanted to know what yall thought about the printer and the quality of work produced from it. I have had a lot of prints done by other companies brought to me to be covered with a print onto vinyl. We have noticed that some prints onto corroplast/plasticore tend to fade away and chip off in a matter of no time. I don't want to waste our time/money/space on a flatbed printer if the print itself doesn't stay put.

TomZ

JFX 1631Plus

Print is second to none. Just hard to find people who know how to repair them there old.

TheSnowman

When I was talking to the printer salesmen, they all said for Mimaki's great name in the past, they haven't gotten the flatbed's figured out yet. Sounds like they're not the route to go yet for flatbed.