• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki jfx 200 -2531 ink expired - change date on new models

boggiom72

I have a new jfx 200- 2531
Some ink expired and I'm unable to print.
They told me to change the setting of the date so to trick the machine, but the set time function doesn't allow me to change the month and year anymore.
Any ideas? Thank you.

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
Have you tried doing it in service mode? Hold down Function and Remote when powering up.

Smoke_Jaguar

Since you also posted in another thread, I will repost it here as well for those who use search.

To change the date, disconnect the power, open the panel where the USB/LAN connects, look for the main board and remove it's clock battery for a few minutes and reassemble. Should roll clock/date back to firmware default.

boggiom72

Sweet. Thank you. And then I'll be able to change it form the Time Set function?

What does it looks like the main board battery?

Thank you.

Smoke_Jaguar

Little button cell battery, might need a paperclip or a pick to retract the tab.

Attachments

• JFX200EPL2.png
    JFX200EPL2.png
    558.8 KB · Views: 40

boggiom72

Thank you!!!
Uff. It was hiding in another part of the machine. (The wire run inside from where the usb go in).
It took m a while to find it...
This will reset the date only, or all the setting of the machine will go back to default?

I'll be able to change the date back to actual?