• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki JFX200-2513 print durability outdoor

Mike Asheville

Does anyone have any information or experience knowing the longevity of JFX200-2513 prints on substrates like Aluminum with a baked enamel finish, Coroplast, etc? I'm having a hard time finding anyone who can tell me how long my signs will last outdoors, and that's pretty much the most common question from the customer. I know there are almost infinite variables to this question, but there has to be some estimated average out there. Anyone? Thanks for the help in advance.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
They are rated pretty much the same as solvent inks which is 3 years outdoor without laminate. Depending on how much sun it gets it can last much longer. We made some parking signs on aluminium without lam, spray or film, with our demo JFX200 about 4 years ago and they have been facing south for that whole time and they are holding up well.