Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Question Mimaki JFX200-2513_System Halt 6 637:Ink Leak

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by Blazing_Murph, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Hey Everyone,

I was just mid print through a job when our Mimaki Flatbed halted and read message:

SYSTEM HALT (6)
    637: INK LEAK :000002

this is a new error for me and we just had our machine serviced about a week ago. The manual basically tells me to turn the machine off and back on, and if the message remains to call a tech. I was just wondering if anyone could give me a little more clarity as to what is going on with this error and if there is anything I can do to fix the issue without getting another guy out here.

Thanks Everyone,
    Brian

Tags:
  2. Pricey

Pricey New Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Australia
    Check for ink leak under the MBIS 111 tanks there is a ink leak sensor there. Probably the seals on the ink bottle caps

3. Pricey

Pricey New Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Australia
    Actually the 2 means it is in the Supply box where the filters and pumps are

4. guillermo

guillermo Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Northridge, California
    actually it is true, there was white in in the bottom of that "box" where the pumps are, I removed all the ink, it was not too much and clean really well around the sensor, I am running my machines with not problems.