• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki jfx200 sleep error

Pricey

Hi LD
No I have not replaced the motors, I can move the gantry with the arrows all day long with no error.
I did lubricate the cogs on the motors as they where bone dry and the table seems to run a lot smoother. It did give me rthe error yesterday on startup but today it has printed all day with no errors except for the nozzle drop out on black which seems to be random as I can not purge the black head.
I also blocked the window to get rid of the daylight streaming in on the machine.
It seems to give me the error on start and wake up
At least today it made enough money for a new head
Thanks
DP

MSSDon

We had similar problems with our JFX 200-2513. We shut our printer down each day around 5pm and turn it back on around 8am the following day. It could go weeks with no problems but then we would come in and the head would uncapped with the error. We would also get the error intermittently when doing the "end of day" head cleaning from the maintenance menu. When we finished cleaning and hit enter to end the carriage out it would beep and not move back to home. We had to power it down and back on to get back to the capping stations and rest state. Our service tech came and greased the rods the gantry raises and lowers on. Still no joy. THEN, he came and re-leveled it. That was a couple of months ago and we have not seen that error since! I am assuming some settling is natural. Now we are purchasing a second 200 and will have to move the year old one and level it again.