Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mimaki JFX200

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by Pricey, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Pricey

Pricey New Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Australia
    Hello.
    Jfx200 is giving me errors, UV lamp too high. Checked error list and it's error 706 UV unit over heat.
    Water levels all good just not sure if the pump is working.
    Anyone had this error?
    Thanks

Tags:
  2. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    You might have a clog in the coolant line, the pump isn't working and/or the mix of coolant to water is not correct. If you used tap water to fill it that can cause clogs. You should be using distilled or purified water with a 2 to 1 mix of water and coolant.

3. L.D

L.D Member

Jan 19, 2018
    Atlanta
    Make sure your pump is working properly. You can test it in the #Test menu.(Ageing). If the pump is not working the central I/O board that controls the pump may be bad.

Also, your UV Lamp water jackets may be faulty or clogged. Like VanderJ said make sure your using distilled water when mixing coolant.

4. ftfoto

ftfoto New Member

Oct 10, 2016
    Germany
    had the same problem fixed with exchanging to a non mimaki pump
    the diameter of the coolant tubes is simply too narrow, they get clogged at the lamps where scale build up happens.

5. Daiprinter

Daiprinter New Member

Apr 22, 2013
    Wales
    ftfoto what pump did you install?

6. Tim Avery

Tim Avery New Member

May 11, 2016
    Brantford Ontario
    Hello also wondering what kind of water pump to install.
    Having all the same issues. Just put in a new mimaki brand pump but that did not help.

7. Pricey

Pricey New Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Australia
    My issue was the central I/O board. The one near the pump. It was not giving enough power to the pump. New board fixed in 5 minutes