Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mimaki JFX500-2131

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by JMsigns, Nov 6, 2019.

1. JMsigns

JMsigns New Member

Oct 25, 2019
    Terryville, Connecticut
    Can someone tell me how to get into the service mode on a Mimaki JFX500-2131. I just want to reset the "replace air module" message.

Tags:
  2. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Hold Function and Remote while powering on.

3. JMsigns

JMsigns New Member

Oct 25, 2019
    Terryville, Connecticut
    Thanks. That did work. However when I push maintenance and then pressure adjust, nothing happens. Does anyone know how to do it?

4. Superior_Adam

Superior_Adam Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Wichita, Kansas
    You have to manually adjust the pressure valves on the back of the machine opposite side of the carriage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JMsigns

JMsigns New Member

Oct 25, 2019
    Terryville, Connecticut
    Sorry if I misspoke. I meant to say when I press enter for the "pressure adjust" in the menu, the menu does not go "replace count" like it supposed to. It just stays on the main service menu screen. I was wondering how you get into the sub menu. Because it doesn't want to let me.

6. L.D

L.D Member

Jan 19, 2018
    Atlanta
    [#Adjust] > [Replace Count] > [DeairModule] > then press [Maint] key to clear count