• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV150 maintenance questions

gabagoo

Hi Guys,

I have now had my Jv150 for about 2 .5 months and absolutely love it. Coming from a JV3 I am amazed at the difference in maintenance between the two. I do have some questions though....
I try to clean it after every day but see that it is so damn clean I really don't need to do anything. The wiper hardly has any ink on it and the capping station seems clean as a whistle too, although I do run a cotton swab around it.

I see a white foam pad to the right of the capping station and it gets ink on it but again, not a lot and wonder how I know when it needs changing?

...so happy I finally upgraded...the colours are better and the speed is great for my needs.

hand851

Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com
I sell just the sponge. Change it when it gets gunned up. Every 6 to 12 months.

hand851

Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com
I sell just the sponge. Change it when it gets gunned up. Every 6 to 12 months.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Hi Guys,

I have now had my Jv150 for about 2 .5 months and absolutely love it. Coming from a JV3 I am amazed at the difference in maintenance between the two. I do have some questions though....
I try to clean it after every day but see that it is so damn clean I really don't need to do anything. The wiper hardly has any ink on it and the capping station seems clean as a whistle too, although I do run a cotton swab around it.

I see a white foam pad to the right of the capping station and it gets ink on it but again, not a lot and wonder how I know when it needs changing?

...so happy I finally upgraded...the colours are better and the speed is great for my needs.

If you provide a photo of it, we could get you OEM part pricing. Congrats on the new printer!

JetPress

We got one not too long ago and I like how minimal the clean up is compared to our old printer. We use foam tip swabs so we don't get pieces of cotton stuck in the machine. I clean the wiper, the slant of metal next to it and the edges of rubber part of the capping station.