• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV2-130

carneage

Hey there all
i have a JV2-130 that is doing some strange things, (i suspect print head alignment but i need some help) doing a test print on the machine it was in the corner and looked good, but once i start doing a good A0 print the print is dropping out of the left of the print and looking hazy, i have photos (it wont let me load them) any one have any ideas on what to do??
thanks
nick:thankyou:

artbot

just went to the mimaki, new thread, and the attachment option worked for me. maybe it was temporary?

so it is dropping out like ink starvation on the left and looking uncallibrated? have you moved your printer lately? is the carriage possibly going uphill towards the capping station? do try to send some pics. they will be really important for such a strange issue.

carneage

i will work on the photos. but yes the machine has been moved, (i suspect that the guide rail is not square), and the printer is on the level i have checked it is level, i will get photos up tomorrow when i have time at work, you may have it with starvation and uncalibrated any idea how to fix?

carneage

Scans

i could only scan the damn things they didn't come up as well as i hoped in the photos

Attachments

• img-608152449-0001.jpg
    img-608152449-0001.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 114
  • img-608152449-0002.jpg
    img-608152449-0002.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 91
  • img-608152449-0003.jpg
    img-608152449-0003.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 113

carneage

found the problem the linear encoder is damaged... found the fault now need to buy the replacement and hope!!!:doh: