• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki JV3 130SL IssueHi All I am new here.Apologies..Dont know if im in the right chat... I have an

Aadil

Hi All
I am new here.Apologies..Dont know if im in the right chat... I have an old Mimaki JV3130SL. It has 2 DX4 solvent heads.Yesterday the black half of the MagentaK head dropped completey not even showing up on the test print. My Tech guy did a flush on the heads...checked cables...slider board...and these were fine. He believes its the main board for which he had a spare...but it came out of another JV3.. SP machine which is 6 color. He needs to make the board register as a 4 color SL ...and needs Firmware version 4.1 for a JV3130sl or lower to start the process...if he starts with higher versions of firmware it gets kicked out...is there anyone here that can help please...we desperately need this machine running..Aadil in Cape Town South Africa