• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mimaki JV3-130spii stops printing in middle of the job

Rich May

We print from Flexi 12 and Mimaki JV3-130spii been printing perfect but 2 days ago it started printing and stops laying ink during the job but continue like its printing. I end up shutting the machine off turning it back on but wasting so much material. Does anyone know possible solution?

Rich May

Which colors stops? There can be a lot of things causing that! Give more info
It completely stops printing. I see the print starts getting little fuzzy and they stop putting ink down and head continue like its printing by no ink is laying down on material

OmegaAdv

Hm, I don't think so, because I have problems with encoder strip and It was that every pass was misslining and shifting colors. If you have printing mashine which stop firing at some time of printing it can be like: bad damper, clogged line or cassete(CISS). Give some pictures.

Rich May

Hm, I don't think so, because I have problems with encoder strip and It was that every pass was misslining and shifting colors. If you have printing mashine which stop firing at some time of printing it can be like: bad damper, clogged line or cassete(CISS). Give some pictures.

it printed for few days perfect it now done it twice in different spots of job.

Attachments

• stopprint.jpg
    stopprint.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 205