• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki jv3-160 sp need help please

Elaninc

I have a Mimaki JV3-160 sp and have a problem,The color pattern is ckym 4 if it matters,anyways 1 of the yellow lines wont hold a prime, primes sometimes but wont hold. Also the error code reads 43 Y current ,which is overloaded the Y pump acording to the manual,Do any of you think that pump might of went out? If not how to fix,seems like I've tryed everything,thanx:)

artbot

well, the pump itself can be fine. but the motor to the pump would be what the error is speaking of. as far a proving if that side of the pump is operating, just swap the pump tubes in the back with a pumpt tube that you know is operating properly.

...when you say, isn't holding prime. ...do you mean the ink is receding back toward the carts, or the head is just falling out? my guess is your damper is clogged or you line needs flushed out. also, do you have a bulk system? if so clean out the in line filter.

Edis Belgrade

hello

You need to replace damper and ink will stay still and not come back throug the line...
error code reads 43 Y current means that you have to lubricate head guide,head dont run smooth ...there is two paralel guides,just lubricate it a bit(just a little),that should help...

Elaninc

thanx artbot,and edis belgrade for the tip im gonna try your solvent

thanx you guys ill try to clean first if nothing ill try the next step. Thank you