• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mimaki jv3 160 sp

Signs101 Forum is an English-as-first-language forum. If you are going to start a non-English thread on these forums, please also add an English translation of your post.
Hola amigos, espero que se encuentren muy bien! La pregunta es sobre un mimaki jv3 160 sp, en los colores celestes, azules y verdes que me parecen horribles líneas que no me gustan. que puedo hacer ???

Admin Note [English Translation]:
Hello friends, I hope you are very well! The question is about a mimaki jv3 160 sp, in the blue, green and blue colors that I find horrible lines that I do not like. What I can do ???

Last edited by a moderator:

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Hello kevinmonkyplotter - You need to post your question in the Mimaki section. So I've moved your ticket to the forums...
Please remember that Signs101 is an English forum - so please make future posts in English and/or include an English translation.

Thanks and welcome to the community.

SignsSupport