Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mimaki jv3 160 sp

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by kevinmonkyplotter, Apr 5, 2019.

1. kevinmonkyplotter

kevinmonkyplotter New Member

Apr 5, 2019
    argentina
    • Signs101 Forum is an English-as-first-language forum. If you are going to start a non-English thread on these forums, please also add an English translation of your post.
    Hola amigos, espero que se encuentren muy bien! La pregunta es sobre un mimaki jv3 160 sp, en los colores celestes, azules y verdes que me parecen horribles líneas que no me gustan. que puedo hacer ???

Admin Note [English Translation]:
    Hello friends, I hope you are very well! The question is about a mimaki jv3 160 sp, in the blue, green and blue colors that I find horrible lines that I do not like. What I can do ???

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2019
    Tags:
  2. SignsSupport

SignsSupport Support & Tech Administrator

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    Hello kevinmonkyplotterkevinmonkyplotter - You need to post your question in the Mimaki section. So I've moved your ticket to the forums...
    Please remember that Signs101 is an English forum - so please make future posts in English and/or include an English translation.

Thanks and welcome to the community.

SignsSupport