• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale Mimaki JV3-160sp (60in) solvent printer

carstuff

jv3 5 19 (1) reduced.jpg
jv3 5 19 (1) reduced.jpg

Mimaki JV3-160sp (60in) solvent printer. $3500 or reasonable offer. The printer was bought 8yrs ago from a small sign shop in rural Kentucky, seeing a minimal amount of print work. It was like new when I bought it. I have a seasonal race car graphics business, so the printer is used steady for only 3-4 months, then sees limited use the remainder of the year. On average would run about 1,000-1,200 ft (6-8 rolls of 30in material) a year. Since Jan 1, 2019, I have ran less than 450ft of 30in material (3 rolls) thru the printer as I downsized the business. The printer works great, the nozzle test shows a great pattern, and I am retiring is the only reason for selling.

Will provide all the manuals I received and printouts I downloaded from the web. I use signlab 9 as my design and RIP program. A better RIP program will produce a higher quality print, the tech that replaced the cyan and black print heads 3yrs ago used a Wasatch RIP on his laptop to show my need for an improved RIP program. His image of one of my files was amazing …it was far superior to the image signlab produced. But, for race car wraps… signlab was fine.

The printer is sold as is, will be a cash sale, and local pick up in the metro Louisville, KY area is the only option… no shipping. No software is offered in this sale. Will be happy to demo the printer when you arrive. You will need to bring someone to help you load the printer, I am not physically able to assist. I also have a 60in LEDCO laminator $2400 or reasonable offer, and a 36in Daige Quickmount4 laminator for sale $400, and would like to sell all/both to the same person. Please reply to ... predatorgraphix@yahoo.com ask any questions before buying.

Last edited: