• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3 160sp head adjustment

Campis

Hello to who ever can help,

I just replaced one of the heads on my Mimaki JV3 160sp this morning and it all went well but I still need to know how to do the head adjustment.

I did the first test print and it is not as clear as it was before the head replacement and there is also a halo around the print. Please help
Thanks in advance :)

MikePro

search function.
tons of threads about head alignment.

also plenty of information about alignment can be found here

left/right print misalignment can be adjusted electronically but if your new head is misprinting above/below (or not parallel with the other printheads), you need to do a mechanical adjustment by loosening the screws of the printhead and tweaking it square before moving on to alignment procedures in service mode.

JJT

not sure how to do this but i have a PDF of the service manual, i will send it on to you if you let me have your email address. this has details on how to reset the heads.