• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3-160SP Off Print

signs4minds

Hello,
We start experiencing this problem a week ago and still haven't found a solution.
It just prints skewed //// with every pass. The color are aligned to each other but the passes mismatch with a 1/16 inch with every pass progressively.Then they match for a sec and mismatch the other direction.
101_0902.JPG

This is supposed to be straight
101_0923.JPG

Straight lines come skewed and wavy
101_0927.JPG

We did all the X Direction / Y Direction etc. adjustments.
Also cleaned the encoder strip. Still no result
Your help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Signs for minds

Letterbox Mike

That really still looks like an encoder strip issue. I'd say try cleaning it again or maybe a couple times. Visually inspect it to see if it's damaged everywhere. If that doesn't solve it my next guess would be bad slider board.

GTSTech_1

If you have a cleaned encoder, and still have skewing, I would check the Encoder reader itself(clean the eye).

As check your "pinchrollers", On older machines, the Ink will soften the rollers, thus you get weird feeding of media.

My $.02

GTSTech_1

ashamee3

That really still looks like an encoder strip issue. I'd say try cleaning it again or maybe a couple times. Visually inspect it to see if it's damaged everywhere. If that doesn't solve it my next guess would be bad slider board.

I am experiencing the same problem, I have done a print adjust and nothing, how do you clean the encoder strip??? I have never done this before.