• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3-160SP shop with parts

sonix

Hi,

hope this section is right for this post. Where to buy new original parts for mimaki jv3 160SP ? i need some e-shop which sending to europe to czech. Don't want any chinese product.

kanini

I'm not 100% sure about that so you'd better email them and ask for the specific parts if they are genuine or not. If you want to be 100% sure to get genuine parts, why not turn to your Mimaki dealer? Don't think the prices are THAT much different from a webshop and you get support also (if you buy some more expensive parts such as printheads etc.). Good luck!

sonix

i don't contact our mimaki dealer, because he is ultra expensive and reckless. In our state is only one dealer. Everybody who has the mimaki don't like buy there. so this is reason why to buy on internet..