Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mimaki jv3-160sp

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by nathan-t, Aug 15, 2012.

1. nathan-t

nathan-t New Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Hi my name is Nathan and I live in Newcastle in England. We are currently having issues with our printer. A job we are printing is consisting of magenta but this image is only black and white.

I have been onto this on days carrying out tests and decided to try 2 of them either side and the other one was printing more green. Really got to me how this was possible because they were both the same image.

I have noticed their is a large scratch on the encoder strip could this be the issue? Hope someone can get back to me about this.

Nathan :thankyou:

Tags:
  2. nathan-t

nathan-t New Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Jv3 160sp

any help would be great

3. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    if it is true black and white, I would try telling the RIP to print only black - wont help the wierd left side green/right side magenta issue, but might get the job out at least.

4. nathan-t

nathan-t New Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Thanks for that i will give it a go. :). Just hoping to find a solution to resolving this permanently.