• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mimaki jv3 64bit drivers?

Del3213

Is anyone found out a way to use vista 64bit on mimaki jv3? I still don't seee any 64bit drivers on mimaki site. Is anyone using a repeater? Please post I want to upgrade to 64bit so I can use 8gigs of ram. Thx Del:U Rock:

4R Graphics

I dont have 64bit running my rip but I will in the next week or so I do have windows 7 64bit as my design station. When you installl anything on windows 7 64bit ( and I assume vista 64bit) you have 2 different program folders one is X86 and the other is not if you install to the X86 folder it treats it as regular 32 bit. As for drivers again as far as I know you can use 32 bit drivers you just dont get the extra abilities that 64 bit offers but you really dont need it for most stuff. The only thing 64 bit really makes a difference in is design such as photoshop CS4 or higher as you can have more than 4 gigs of ram. I use Flexi 8.1 and I tested it and it ran on my windows 7 64bit machine just fine for design did not try the rip ( I need a firewire card will be getting one soon and turning current design station into rip and getting new design station) not a big difference from Xp 32 bit as Flexi 8.1 is not designed to take advantage of 64 bit op system.