Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mimaki JV3-75 and Raster not printing colors right....please help

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by Jon97Z, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Jon97Z

Jon97Z New Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Newb here.

We're currently using our Mimaki JV3-75 with Rasterlink Pro 2. Recently, our dongle for Raster went bad, so we had to start from scratch and reinstall the software. Upon doing so, everything works fine, except that our prints are NOT printing the way they should. Everything appears to have 'yellowed.' I'm sure it has something to do with the color profile but I can't figure it out.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about...

This first image is the actual graphic we're trying to print.

[​IMG]

This next image is a photograph of the printed image. See the difference in colors? What can we do to fix this??

[​IMG]

Tags:
  2. ICEdesign

ICEdesign Member

Jun 18, 2007
    looks like your a little on the yellow side? Im using the default avery color profile. Maybe you need to make a color profile for yourself or look up on mimaki for some. I would assume that might fix it. Or in the rasterlink..mess with your image color settings.

3. Jon97Z

Jon97Z New Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Figured it out. We were just using the wrong profile. We were using a profile for a 6 color machine rather than a 4. :Oops: