• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3-75SPII is it worth to buy?

anozira02

Have a chance to buy this printer only 2 years in service,,,any idea what it's worth and would it be a good thing to have?

bella

It's a lovely piece of kit. What you need to know is that the heads are in good condition. New heads are expensive. The printer is solvent which means it will print in or out. In the UK this machine sells for a round £3000 to £4000 in very good condition. Hope this helps you.:thumb:

Letterbox Mike

Good machine but imo you will regret the size. Once you start offering digital printing you'll be amazed how much you want/need the larger size. Don't buy it just to buy it, make sure you have the need for it, and then buy the proper machine/size for that need. Buy bigger/more machine than your current needs to allow for future growth.

particleman

There are a lot of 54" (130) machines floating around I would pay the 1-2k more for one instead. You will be much better off, same machine just wider.

artaddict

Seems like we are on the same boat...I am also checking up on these machines... I guess this is the one on e-bay. Looks good . I also understand the point about buying a larger size...