• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3 75SPII - whats it worth

speedmedia

Hey all,
Going to sell our 30" JV3 75 SPII and wondered what it might be worth. It comes with the printer, takeup reel, RasterLink Software, inks etc... It is in great working order with one exception, half of the cyan bank prints light. After doing several cleanings it keeps getting better I just don't have much time to mess with it. My tech from Advantage told me the head does not appear to be damaged and if it continues to get better than it is just clogged.

We just replaced the pumps and dampers. Every other color is printing without any missing nozzles or deflections.

This printer doesn't get used much as we use our larger JV33 and Roland to print most everything else. It is great for small banners, decals and smaller stuff of the like due to the fact it is 30". Great starter printer.

I have a computer I will throw in on the deal as well for an extra few bucks, just trying to get a feel for what I should ask for this thing, just sort of need the room.

Thanks,
Kurt

artbot

well, i'd say if printing perfectly between $3500-$4500. most 160sp's selling used are going for $4500-$5500. i'd do advanced search on ebay and choose "completed listings" and you'll get the latest prices/depreciation on used jv3"s.

speedmedia

I want to get more for it than I sure I am going to...lol

I don't know, if I could get $2,500 - $2,700 for it as is I would be pretty satisfied with that. It is a good little printer just doesn't get used much anymore. Great starter unit.

Thanks,
Kurt