• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3 parts

chrisbates202

hey guys im parting out some jv3's let me know if ya need anything also you can find my parts on ebay.

i have sliders. motherboards, io, i02 firewire , IF and more.... if you dont see it just email me.

hey guys im parting out some jv3's let me know if ya need anything also you can find my parts on ebay.

i have sliders. motherboards, io, i02 firewire , IF and more.... if you dont see it just email me.

Hi, Whats the price for the io, i02 firewire ? how much would you charge for all the stuff you have?

Stripeman

Im looking for some odd pieces (sm covers, brackets, etc) Please let me know if you still have this machine and how I can contact you.

Thanks

PDD

Hi, exactly which jv3 models are you parting out as I need a few parts for a printer that are size/model specific? Thanks.

Printmeister

Looking for pumps and ink cartridge receiver assembly

Hi Chris,

My pumps seem to be going bad, so I'd be interested in spare pumps and lines. Also, had a mishap that shoved an ink cartridge in way too far, breaking multiple parts in the receiving "socket" for lack of better terms. Would you have this assembly, wires and all? I've attached a photo of the wreckage . . . .

Bob

Attachments

• JV3 Photo.JPG
    JV3 Photo.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 94

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Considering he was last here over 3 months ago on July 8th I doubt you are going to get any replies....