• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3 refurbished print head?

Freeride

Hi,
anyones tried refurbished head for the JV3?
We have to change all 4 heads on our JV3, i found refurbished for 200$ each in Asia.

- Do some body tried refurbished?

- Somebody know a good place where we can buy new ones at good prices :banghead:?

Thanks,

becs

heads for sale

I have two new Mimaki printheads that I'm selling for what I bought them for... $1,000.00 each. I wanted to have them on hand since prices were going up and then decided to purchase a JV33. I'm in Stevens Point, WI.

Jemmings

Mimaki Print Heads

I have two new Mimaki printheads that I'm selling for what I bought them for... $1,000.00 each. I wanted to have them on hand since prices were going up and then decided to purchase a JV33. I'm in Stevens Point, WI.

Do you still have these heads?

ncastrellon

Refurb print JV3 heads

Hi,
anyones tried refurbished head for the JV3?
We have to change all 4 heads on our JV3, i found refurbished for 200$ each in Asia.

- Do some body tried refurbished?

- Somebody know a good place where we can buy new ones at good prices :banghead:?

Thanks,

You made a terrible mistake. I bought 2 refurbed JV3 print heads for $500 each and it caused more problems with our printer. I ended up paying full price from my vendor for 2 brand new ones. You should return them and just bite the bullet buy getting new high quality print heads. It will save you so much time and hassle. If your shop outputs alot, then the cost will be recovered quickly. TRUST ME!

www.RobEarle.com is a great place to buy mimaki parts. Unfortunately the prices for new print heads has skyrocketted over the last year but like I said, it's worth it.

:thumb: