• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mimaki jv3 sp stripping

manix78

Hello From Poland:):Welcome:

My name is Mario. I use MIMAKI jv3 160 SP. I have a problem whith stripping Have You any ideas? Test print looks good. Rip: Posterprint, ink: Triangle. Thanks for any anwers.

pasy.jpg

Best Regards
Mario

Last edited by a moderator:

gabagoo

Try printing in unidirectional and or also go to 8 pass. I will assume you knowhow to media adjust on the fly

artbot

that is an odd pattern. print blocks of single color (cyan block, magenta block, black block, and yellow block). see if you have universal drop out and or a single channel is an issue. also as mentioned, do this test in uni-directional and bi-directional. it looks like the striping is happening with the carriage going one direction. also photograph and post your results.

manix78

Hello again,

I made some tests and I enclose the results. Are the heads of black and cyan need replacement? Cyan print like spry on 720x720 and higher. You have any ideas? Thanks for the answers.

Best Regards
Mario

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 102
  • mgla.jpg
    mgla.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 90
  • pasy1.jpg
    pasy1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 94
  • dysze.jpg
    dysze.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 111
Last edited by a moderator:

artbot

those test patterns don't point to a striping issue. they do look bad. the cyan overspraying may mean the head is going bad. when it starts banding like this. do an immediate test print. in order for this type of pattern to happen, you'd need to loose a lot of nozzles on the top or bottom of an channel.