• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki jv3 SPII 130 curciut board replacemnet configure help needed

barginboy05

We currently have a Mimaki jv3 SPII 130 printer of which we were having head trouble with, and in process of sorting the heads we managed to blow the main circuit board, But fortunately we also had a non working Mimaki jv3 160. So we were able to salvage the main circuit board from jv3 160 and connect it to the jv3 130 all fine and turns on all fine ( and from what I understand they both same board ). Now the PROBLEM, once Mimaki jv3 130 printer has gone through start up an you select media roll detection carriage goes to end of machine and crashs into end of machine. It appears it still thinks it is a jv3 160, So my question is how do reset or configure machine / curciut board to jv3 130. Thanks if you can help ;-)

artbot

i remember this issue being discussed and solved on the yahoo jv3 board. ...don't remember the menu option that does it. might check there if you don't get immediate solution.

barginboy05

Thanks for your response but been unable to what you were referring to, but hopefully someone will forward some more info soon

genericname

This thread is what you're looking for.

Running a 250SP here, and on ours, it's system parameter 60, "MecaSiz". The value varies from -1 to 2, with 2 being the 250. I'd imagine your 130 should be set to either 1 or 0.

barginboy05

Yes that seemed to have amended the size issue, great thanks. Buts looks like now have another issue just printing a 25mm black strip only even on test print? any ideas cheers