• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mimaki jv3 spII error 007 head (x_ _ _ _ _ _)

jaki514

Please help!
i am having problem fixing my mimaki jv3 spII, im trying to change 3 of the head at this point.
Now its showing error 007 head (x_ _ _ _ _ _) this printhead are used. could this be slider board problem or head cable?
any suggestion guys?

bbimage

First, the error was as a result of you changing the head? It seems to be the black head, from the symbols. If you have another head that you know it works, try to replace the one who's giving you that 07 error code with the working one. If the error still persist it's a board problem, if not, the head is fried and you need to replace it.

artbot

when diagnosing between heads, it's not necessary to screw them into place, just plug them in and tape them to the carriage and let them go for a ride on the carriage on start up. after this you'll need to move to data swaps to isolate between the head and the slider board ports.