• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV33-130 Color Profiles

ASM Graphics

Hoping someone can help me out. I've searched all over the internet and cannot find the correct combination for color profiles or even someone who can build a library for us. We use the following:

Mimaki JV33-130 (SS21 Ink - 6 color) CMYKLcLm
FlexiSign Pro 10
3M Vinyl - different ones

Thank you in advance...Denise

ozzy666

difficult to find probably because most people use cmyk X2 ..twice the speed. you dont get wider color gamut by using LcLm...CMYK on 720x720 8pass using variable(SML) dots on Epson head is enough even for small output.nevertheless check SAi site..they should have it.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Best bet will be to get an Eye One and use the profiler in Production Manager to create your own. Defintiley worth it regardless of what ink set you are using.

ozzy666

Maybe dont look for exact combination(that would be really difficult to find) but for printer model\ink\res.mode\ any similar vinyl..coated\uncoated .......