• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV33-130 near York ,pa

SALVATORE

Anybody near York ,PA have a Mimaki JV33-1300 that can help to solve a problem with my Printing??? I can pay for their time! any help I will appreciated! Thanks.

SALVATORE

Thanks Guys, I have read some of the post here on how to fix this problem that I have but without success, a couple days ago I was printed and noticed one of the line color was not printing and the color was not right as well! so Stop the machina and did a test draw so I found out that magenta was not working , I went and did flush head and make sure that nothing was loose and put everything back and fill the ink and did a hard clean run a test Draw and did not print but nothing, and so I did another clean and replaced the pump and try another test and still nothing! since I bought this machine 3 year ago I have not do anything so I thought to buy the Damper and replace Flushed the whole head and make sure everything was right and went ahead and do what I did before and still can print even a draw test, make's me believe there is air in the damper, so I have try different way and getting so Frustrated to the point to ask someone near me if can help me! as I mentioned I will be willing to pay something fare. Thanks

OPENSignsInc.

Can you share any pics of the previous test print, wiper, print head, take the cover off the head (2 philips screws) and show the dampers?

What ink are you using (SS21) and are they OEM?

Have you tried a custody or nozzle wash (follow steps and fill the cap with the cleaning fluid (spc-0369) and let it soak for at least 20-30 minutes (max is 90))?

Not to get you worried, but ours did the same thing (for some reason magenta is rough on these machines) before we had to replace our print head after 5 years (got another 2 after that before we replaced the whole machine).

If your looking for a guru, I can recommend Brian Hendricks @ American Print Consultants www.apcink.com (he's in Sandusky, oh but his hq is in Chambersburg, pa)

SALVATORE

Yes, I did couple of time but no that longer as you mentioned, but I will try, here is the pic of the Damper ! I will try to get at touch with Brian and see what he can do , I'm an one man shop and I can not afford the Technician and I'm new on the Digatal it is a little hard but Thanks so much to take the time to look in my Post!

Attachments

• P1060068.JPG
    P1060068.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 193

SALVATORE

May I ask you? what did you do when you had the same problem like me? did you fix it or the Tech . fixed for you? just wandering what did he do? did it cost a lot. Thanks