• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV33-130 Yellow Slot 6 problem

JMV

For the last week yellow does not come from slot 6. Slot 5 works fine so I have been babysitting all jobs to ensure slot 5 is always active and never switches to slot 6.

I have replace the pump (there was a break in a line somewhere and made a mess under the capping station.)
I also replaced the nozzle to the capping station, wiper, and Cap Pad.
I have switched out the cartridges a few times, tried numerous ink fills and discharges among nozzle washes, pump tube washes and such.

The dampers all look fine as far as I know.

I could use some help on what should I try next?

lulok07

Hi
Try to exchange the cartridge valve in slot 6 (part number M013524).
If slot 5 is fine the problem must be there.
[h=1][/h]

Matt-Tastic

For the last week yellow does not come from slot 6. Slot 5 works fine so I have been babysitting all jobs to ensure slot 5 is always active and never switches to slot 6.

I have replace the pump (there was a break in a line somewhere and made a mess under the capping station.)
I also replaced the nozzle to the capping station, wiper, and Cap Pad.
I have switched out the cartridges a few times, tried numerous ink fills and discharges among nozzle washes, pump tube washes and such.

The dampers all look fine as far as I know.

I could use some help on what should I try next?

or one of the sensors that tell the machine the cart is there and has ink in it has been broken.

when you put a full cart in it, the light should go off. when you pull the cart from slot 5 with a full cart in slot 6, it should light up. if that isn't working, you have a bad sensor. if it is and ink still isn't coming through, you have a bad check valve or the solenoid is stuck.

Enjoy your troubleshooting!