• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki jv33-160 black color gaps

Medo

Hey guys

Recently I've noticed white strips (gaps) in the printed black..

only black areas look little striped.. as in the attachment photo

hard head cleaning didn't solve the problem, any other ideas??

Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC08870.JPG
    DSC08870.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC08876.JPG
    DSC08876.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 95

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Whats the test draw look like? Have to adjusted the feed compensation? Recently run the dot position correction?

Medo

I've adjusted the feed compensation, bud it didn't make any difference!
The problem solved by changing print head height :smile:

:thumb: thanks

Justin

It may be me, but that ink sure doesn't look very vivid, or bright/dark.. Are all these printers so bland?

Medo

it doesn't look very vivid here because the photos are low quality, It's much better in reality.
any way, We're using OEM inks, but we have thoughts to replace them with Triangles inks..

Would you recommend Triangles?? what about Triangle endless bulk ink system, any one tried it?

Last edited:

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I can only reccomend this one

http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92386

I've tried the tank type systems and they always end up being problematic in some way. On the link above - I have not yet had a chance to finish my review of the system but I can say this. I like it, a lot. Aside from the bulk system we have been using Triangle inks for a few years. The inks work great.