• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki jv33 banding like someone is taking a miniature rake through it

4R Graphics

I have found on my JV33 that the temps 35,35, 50 or 40, 35,50 work best for most everything.

I once had an issue similar to the ones posted but worse and it only happened on certain blue colors found out it was the rip.

Would print the blues perfect with raster link but flexi would mess them up everytime just food for thought.

AnimalG82

Figured it out finally! Part of it was temp and the other part was whatever I was putting in for media comp wasn't being accepted for some reason. Had to go into the panel and set the priority to individually and then it was working.

LaserMan

Figured out mine as well. On the 3rd new roll of vinyl, the banding stopped.

Frustrating!!

Thank you to everyone for all their help.

hbb2008

Premium Subscriber
same issue

Figured it out finally! Part of it was temp and the other part was whatever I was putting in for media comp wasn't being accepted for some reason. Had to go into the panel and set the priority to individually and then it was working.

I am having the same issue, what are your new settings? Maybe they will work for me too.

AnimalG82

Turns it was all just heat settings. As I was fine tuning everything, I found an increase in heat to solve everything. I believe it is 40, 42, 45 and I am using a 10 mil rigid vinyl.