• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV33 Error 250

Area51Graphix

Hi Guys!

i,ve got a big problem, this morning I did a capping adjust and before that the printer show an "ERROR 250 Y COORDINATE" and can´t do anything, Even when I pull it off and on again and the printer try to refresh the head makes a beep sound and show "ERROR 250 Y COODINATES", and cant do anything.

Anyone knows how to correct this error, please I'm going nuts :banghead:, and can´t do anything.

Sorry for my english I´m From Venezuela, the printer is JV33-160.

thanks for your time....

Rooster

This probably doesn't help much, but here's what the service manual says about an error250.

Attachments

• Error250.jpg
    Error250.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 648

RippinPC

You should reload your original parameters. Mimaki dealer can get them for you. Load them, and don't do capping alilgnments in the future unless you are very careful and know what you are doing.

Area51Graphix

Thanks guys but my tech guy and dealer are closed for the season and open again january 18.

I´ll do the capping alilgnment before without problem but this time this ocurred.

I´ve try by lubricating the bar and nothing, and I dont´t know how to clean the head to prevent clogged because the printer don´t let me do anything.