• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Mimaki jv33 nazdar inks anyone using them?

BOXOFIDEAS

I just got a mimaki jv33 and has bourdeaux inks but i cannot find LMag and LCyan. Does any have used nazdar inks? any reviews or advise?

Thanks

SameDay Signs

Used to use them I liked them no real complaint though I switched to triangle mss for my jv33 and love it prefer it over nazdar

BOXOFIDEAS

Used to use them I liked them no real complaint though I switched to triangle mss for my jv33 and love it prefer it over nazdar
Ok, I contacted bourdeaux directly and they can sell me their ink directly. I'm gonna try them first.
So you sold your jv3II scott? I still got the jv3 I bought from you. I guess now we both have the same printer. Glad to see you here.
Juan

I'm thinking of switching to the nazdar inks for my jv3 55 bucks the cartridge half the price of a mimaki cartridge did you guys have to flush your systems before changing your inks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Ok, I contacted bourdeaux directly and they can sell me their ink directly. I'm gonna try them first.
So you sold your jv3II scott? I still got the jv3 I bought from you. I guess now we both have the same printer. Glad to see you here.
Juan

With all of the posts about dealer competing with their customers recently, this is a perfect example of a manufacturer going around their own dealers. See! It's happening to us too!

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I switched from OEM SS21 inks to the nazdar inks with no problem. Didn't need to flush at all, but I did switch the entire ink set at once and used the remaining SS21's on another 33 until I used up all of the OEM inks. $55/440 ml. I didn't see any difference in color at all and I've been very happy with them.

SameDay Signs

I switched from OEM SS21 inks to the nazdar inks with no problem. Didn't need to flush at all, but I did switch the entire ink set at once and used the remaining SS21's on another 33 until I used up all of the OEM inks. $55/440 ml. I didn't see any difference in color at all and I've been very happy with them.
How are you getting for $55 a 440....i use triangle and pay 77 and thats the lowest around...when i used nazdar in past i still paid 81 and i use alot of ink