• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV33 Spare Parts Needed

Mr_Disaster

Hi there! Actually Im located in Venezuela, and our Mimaki JV33 stopped working, the technician came to check it out and it found serious problems on the machine.

I need the slider board (part number E1044855) and the head memory card, the situation is I CANT FIND IT IN MY COUNTRY!

Does any body knows where I can find it in the USA, and being able to buy it online so out technician can install it here.

Waiting for your help and thanks in advance!

Mr_Disaster

Thanks for your response Stan B, but they dont have the spare part by the moment and theyre charging HIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHH to bring it on.

S

Stan B

That's probably going to be the same with any dealer. They dont stock parts for the most part. Any delaer will have to 'order' these for you and there is a wait and pay issues involved

Mr_Disaster

Yes, Im pretty sure about that, but, I found the card in Costa Rica for 292$, in Belgium is 240 euros, the problem is shipping to my country.

Here... Tubelite (Venezuela) is charging me high enough to go on vacations to Tahiti! xD