• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mimaki jv400 160lx

fusion

hi everyone i recently bought a used mimaki jv400 160lx printer and for some reason the black is showing signs of clogging, ive flushed the system many times which is very expensive but no luck i was going to use a syringe with flush and force it though. but to do this i need to move the dampers, these dampers i have never seen before its like the ink line just pushes on top of them with no effort or true seal. wouldnt this induce air bubbles. any way hope some one can help i need service manual and some info on these dampers ( removing / replacing)

thanks

getcustomized

There is an air purge valve for each color. Try air purging the black. Directions are in the operations manual. Can find with a google search.

fusion

Mimaki jv400 160lx

Hi thanks for the info.
Does any have a service manual for the mimaki jv400 160lx

ironchef

Hey can you guys tell me how the mimaki latex printers work and what made you guys choose your printers over hp latex? Please help

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk