• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV400 SUV, does anybody own one?

rdmdarr

What are the pros and cons from people that have one. Looking to replace my W64S Seiko with it, so its going to be my main printer doing everything from wraps to basic real estate signs.

Only reason I am looking is I can get a brand new one that a guy got and never used, still sitting in its original shipping crate for a good price.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Richard

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The guy probably got the JV400 for free from Mimaki because they were giving them out with the purchase of a flatbed. I don't want to get to bashy on my friends at Mimaki but the JV400 never got popular for ... reasons.

Just to add, the JV150/300 and CJV150/300 are the best machines I have installed in a long time. Mimaki is great, they just didn't get the latex bugs worked out.

Tekkie1

Tekkie of Many Things
The SUV is a much better machine than the LX....even though they are very similar to look at.
As Vander said the new JV300 series are Great!!
Mimaki Bashing...hmmmm...:popcorn::popcorn:
Tekkie1

rdmdarr

Yea I wouldn't buy an latex as I know there was a lot of bugs with them, but I haven't really seen known issues with the suv. Might be because nobody owns one...